- Questioning Kaufman: How Cross-Level Political Coalitions Interact with Organizational Structure
- Italian Scientists Abroad in Europe's Scientific Research Scenario: High skill migration as a resource for development in Italy
- Substance Use Disorders (SUDs) in Transgender Communities: The Need for Trans-Competent SUD Counselors and Facilities
- Dispositional Pathways to Trust: Self-Esteem and Agreeableness Interact to Predict Trust and Negative Emotional Disclosure.
- Efficacy of response-guided directly observed pegylated interferon and self-administered ribavirin for people who inject drugs with hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection: The ACTIVATE study
- Changes in risk behaviours during and following treatment for hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: The ACTIVATE study
- Uncovering difference: a glimpse at patients with heart failure in low-income and middle-income countries
- Psychometric limitations of the 13-item Sense of Coherence Scale assessed by Rasch analysis
- Hospitalizations for Endocarditis and Associated Health Care Costs Among Persons with Diagnosed Drug Dependence — North Carolina, 2010–2015
- Evaluation of a multiprofessional, nonsurgical obesity treatment program: which parameters indicated life style changes and weight loss?
- Developing and evaluating multimedia information resources to improve engagement of children, adolescents, and their parents with trials (TRECA study): Study protocol for a series of linked randomised controlled trials
Glasgow Evening Times
Catherine Alexander is retiring after 35 years as a respite foster carer for South Lanarkshire Council.
- Weight loss surgery in Australia 2014–15: Australian hospital statistics
- Joint inspections of child sexual exploitation and missing children: February to August 2016
- Commonwealth Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Economic Insights: Doing as Well as One's Parents? Tracking Recent Changes in Absolute Income Mobility in Canada
- Interventions Targeting Sensory Challenges in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder - An Update -- Final Report