- The degradation of work and the end of the skilled emotion worker at Aer Lingus: is it all trolley dollies now?
- Perceptions of intragroup conflict: The effect of coping strategies on conflict transformation and escalation
- Factor Analysis of the Parent Experience of Racial Socialization Scale
- Between the Notes: A Musical Understanding of Change in Group Analysis
- Lessons Learned From Field-Testing a Brief Behavioral Intervention Package for African American Women at Risk for HIV/STDs
- English as a second language, a second chance, or second class membership: Exploring the costs and opportunities of Latina immigrants' narratives
- The Greek version of the MacArthur competence assessment tool for treatment: reliability and validity: evaluation of capacity for treatment decisions in Greek psychiatric patients
- The impact of economic growth on health care utilization: a longitudinal study in rural Vietnam
- Sleep quality and neural circuit function supporting emotion regulation
- Depressive symptoms in first episode psychosis: a one-year follow-up study
- Time perspective as a predictor of smoking status: findings from the International Tobacco Control (ITC) Surveys in Scotland, France, Germany, China, and Malaysia
The introduction presents a theoretical framework for the book, defining the term “bioethics” as extending well beyond human well-being to wider relations between humans, nonhuman animals, the environment, and biotechnologies. Three sections then explore the complex relationship between moral value, scientific knowledge, and policy making.
Mirror therapy has stimulated a dynamic clinical and research agenda for the treatment of poststroke hemiparesis and phantom pain.
- Providing Background Information to Adoptive Parents
- Financial Consequences of Long-Term Unemployment during the Great Recession and Recovery
- Public policy in an uncertain world
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy With At-Risk Families
- Child Welfare: Structure and Funding of the Adoption Incentives Program along with Reauthorization Issues