Social & Cultural Geography, Volume 0, Issue 0, Page 1-2, Ahead of Print.
- “Buying brains and experts”: British coal owners, regulatory capture and miners’ health, 1918 – 1946
- Mastery or Misery: Conflict Between Separated Parents a Psychological Burden for Children
- Pre- to Posttreatment Differences in Measures of Risk of Relapse and Reoffending for Participants of RAPt’s 6-week Programs
- Measuring Youth Media Exposure: A Multimodal Method for Investigating the Influence of Media on Digital Natives
- Job Authority and Support for Income Redistributive Policy
Category Specific RSS