Social & Cultural Geography, Volume 0, Issue 0, Page 1-2, Ahead of Print.
- Beyond the diagnostic traits: A collaborative exploratory diagnostic process for dimensions and underpinnings of narcissistic personality disorder.
- An exploratory study of the socio-cultural risk influences for cigarette smoking among Southern Nigerian youth
- The Psychological Advantage of Unfalsifiability: The Appeal of Untestable Religious and Political Ideologies.
- Rural-Urban Differences in the Prevalence of Chronic Disease in Northeast China
- PARTNERS2: Workstream 1 – PARTNERS2: development and pilot trial of primary care based collaborative care for people with serious mental Illness
Category Specific RSS