Social & Cultural Geography, Volume 0, Issue 0, Page 1-2, Ahead of Print.
- Overweight and isolated: The interpersonal problems of youth who are overweight from adolescence into young adulthood
- Code of the Classroom? Social Disadvantage and Bullying Among American Adolescents, U.S. 2011-2012
- The ignored citizen: Young childrens subjectivities in Swedish and English early childhood education settings
- The Role of Policy and Practice in Short Spells of Child Care Subsidy Participation
- Geoffrey Evans and Nan Dirk De Graaf (Eds.): Political Choice Matters. Explaining the Strength of Class and Religious Cleavages in Cross-National Perspective
Category Specific RSS