- The relationship between clients’ depression etiological beliefs and psychotherapy orientation preferences, expectations, and credibility beliefs.
- Predictors of cognitive and physical fatigue in post-acute mild–moderate traumatic brain injury
- Opioid Use Initiation, Progression, and Motivations Among OEF/OIF/OND-Era Veterans in New York City: An Age-Period-Cohort Analysis
- Protesters Pepper-Sprayed At Phoenix Rally
- Peer Support and Substance Use Disorder Treatment: Benefits and Barriers for Intra-Personal Development in Longer-Term Treatment Programs
Category Specific RSS