- Effects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia on Sleep-Related Cognitions Among Patients With Stable Heart Failure
- Integrating the Patient and Caregiver Voice into Serious Illness Care
- The relationship between clients’ depression etiological beliefs and psychotherapy orientation preferences, expectations, and credibility beliefs.
- Predictors of cognitive and physical fatigue in post-acute mild–moderate traumatic brain injury
- Opioid Use Initiation, Progression, and Motivations Among OEF/OIF/OND-Era Veterans in New York City: An Age-Period-Cohort Analysis
Category Specific RSS