- Dehumanizing but competent: The impact of gender, illness type, and emotional expressiveness on patient perceptions of doctors
- Feasibility of Training Nurses in Motivational Interviewing to Improve Patient Experience in Mental Health Inpatient Rehabilitation: A Pilot Study
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Depression in Individuals With Intellectual Disabilities: A Review
- Drug metabolism in the elderly: A multifactorial problem?
- Briefing Note Trauma- and Violence-Informed Care
Category Specific RSS