Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Nepal’s Child Grant: A mixed-methods assessment of implementation bottlenecks
- EPC Methods: An Exploration of the Use of Text-Mining Software in Systematic Reviews — White Paper
- Freeing girls trafficked to Italy for sex: ‘You will not be a slave for ever’
- Developing and Sustaining a Parent Partner Program (podcast)
- Are Medical Websites, Like WebMD, Healthful?
Category Specific RSS