Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Teachers as co-designers of technology-rich learning activities for early literacy
- Rethinking the restorative–retributive dichotomy: is reconciliation possible?
- Alcohol dependence and CD4 cell count: is there a relationship?
- Extensive Imitation is Irrational and Harmful
- Soluble Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator Receptor Levels in Patients With Schizophrenia
Category Specific RSS