Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Teachers’ and parents’ views on the Internet and social media usage by pupils with intellectual disabilities
- Almost 400 racist incidents recorded in 2014, report says
- Depressive symptoms of female nursing staff working in stressful environments and their association with serum creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase ¿ a preliminary study
- Charities ‘very worried’ after leak suggests Tories plan to tax disabled benefits if re-elected
- Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Category Specific RSS