Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of antenatal screening for HIV, hepatitis B, syphilis and rubella susceptibility
- MOMS Hubs- CT Dept of Social Services Block Grant (MOMS-Hubs)
- Increasing the salience of fluency cues does not reduce the recognition memory impairment in Alzheimer’s disease!
- Can the Voice of Practitioners Be Further Amplified in Public Administration Review?
- Therapy First, Not the Patient?
Category Specific RSS