Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Call for applications to deliver a new network of community champions to tackle female genital mutilation
- Adaptation and testing of psychosocial assessment instruments for cross-cultural use: an example from the Thailand Burma border
- Health Problems of Partner Violence Victims
- The effects of homelessness on Veterans’ health care service use: an evaluation of independence from comorbidities
- Outcomes from the Body & Soul Clinical Trials Project: A university-church partnership to improve African American enrollment in a clinical trial registry
Category Specific RSS