Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Practitioners’ Views on the Role of Spirituality in Working With Women Victims and Survivors of Domestic Violence
- The Powerless Therapist and the Helpless Borderline: Acceptance, Aloneness, and Dyadic Joining
- In many places around the world, obesity in kids is on the rise
- Permanent work disability before and after ischaemic heart disease or stroke event: a nationwide population-based cohort study in Sweden
- “No Excuses” Charter Schools for Increasing Math and Literacy Achievement in Primary and Secondary Education
Category Specific RSS