Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Financing the response to HIV among gay men and other men who have sex with men: Case studies from eight diverse countries
- Involvement in the criminal justice system among attendees of an urban mental health center
- The effectiveness of a peer-helping programme that increases subjective well-being
- Tobacco Dependence Treatment Training Programs: An International Survey
- Examining the attitudes of hospital pharmacists to reporting medication safety incidents using the theory of planned behaviour
Category Specific RSS