Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Factors associated with discussion of sexual activity and contraception in women with HIV
- Generational change in the Argentine academic profession through the analysis of ‘life courses’
- Generational change and academic work: an introduction
- Generational change and academic work
- Peeing under surveillance: bathrooms, gender policing, and hate violence
Category Specific RSS