Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- In Liberia, one girl’s stand against Ebola
- Paradata in qualitative research (podcast)
- A systematic review of cognitive remediation therapy for anorexia nervosa ¿ development, current state and implications for future research and clinical practice
- Martial arts, social work drive ambitions of Assembly candidate Marybeth Melendez
- Hispanics or Latinos Living with Diagnosed HIV: Progress Along the Continuum of HIV Care — United States, 2010
Category Specific RSS