Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Prevention of Youthful Marijuana Use
- South Asian-White health inequalities in Canada: intersections with gender and immigrant status
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Journal Articles by Topic Area
- The last voice from the French internment camps
- A Generation Removed: The Fostering and Adoption of Indigenous Children in the Postwar World
Category Specific RSS