Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Participants in an online weight loss program can improve diet quality during weight loss: a randomized controlled trial
- Garda unit set up in Social Protection
- Education sector: Working conditions and job quality
- Street-level Bureaucrats’ and the General Public’s Deservingness Perceptions of Social Assistance Recipients in Finland
- Managing Child Welfare: A Response to Loc Nguyen
Category Specific RSS