Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Stalking: A Multidimensional Framework for Assessment and Safety Planning
- HPV vaccine introduction in rwanda: impacts on the broader health system
- Social networks and health-related quality of life among Chinese old adults in urban areas: results from 4th National Household Health Survey
- Preoperative anxiety in ambulatory surgery: the impact of an empathic patient-centered approach on psychological and clinical outcomes
- A teaching skills assessment tool inspired by the Calgary–Cambridge model and the patient-centered approach
Category Specific RSS