Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Trauma-Related Guilt: Conceptual Development and Relationship With Posttraumatic Stress and Depressive Symptoms
- Humility and relationship outcomes in couples: The mediating role of commitment.
- The validity of the Risk-Sophistication-Treatment Inventory–Abbreviated (RSTI-A): Initial evidence in support of a measure designed for juvenile evaluations.
- Psychotherapy for Individuals with Intellectual Disability
- Stated goals and their influence on helping behavior toward ingroups and outgroups
Category Specific RSS