Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Using Contribution Analysis to evaluate small & medium enterprise support policy
- Mindfulness mentalizing humanism: A transtheoretical convergence.
- The wicked problem of embedding academic literacies: exploring rhizomatic ways of working through an adaptive leadership approach
- Impact of caring for children with medical complexity on parents’ employment and time
- Managing the challenges of combining mobilities of care and commuting: an Australian perspective
Category Specific RSS