Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry: Exploring humor coping in breast cancer
- Incorporating Adlerian and Feminist Theory to Address Self-Objectification in Couples Therapy
- Planning Local Economic Development: Theory and Practice
- EU states are denying child migrants essential services
- Perception of community tolerance and prevalence of depression among transgender persons
Category Specific RSS