Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Profile of Female Sterilization in Brazil, 2001-2006
- National Guidance for Child Protection Committees for Conducting a Significant Case Review
- Measurement properties of adult quality-of-life measurement instruments for eczema: protocol for a systematic review
- ‘Free store’ tailors donations to those in need
- Test Mutiny: Tens of Thousands of New York Parents Revolt Against Standardized Exams
Category Specific RSS