Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Contextual Factors That Influence Alcohol Use Behaviors
- Interaction between ADH1B*3 and alcohol-facilitating social environments in alcohol behaviors among college students of african descent
- Readability comparison of pro- and anti-HPV-vaccination online messages in Japan
- Associations between amyloid β and white matter hyperintensities: A systematic review
- Risk and Protective Factors for Depressive Symptoms Among African American Men: An Application of the Stress Process Model
Category Specific RSS