Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- First line-up announcement for new Nottingham music festival organised by Splendour and Rock City bosses is made
- How Digital Anxieties Are Shaping the Next Generation’s Mental Health
- Examining the roles of self-compassion and resilience on health-related quality of life for individuals with Multiple Sclerosis
- Bright futures: Spotlight on the wellbeing of young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds
- Sickness and disability policies: Reform paths in OECD countries between 1990 and 2014
Category Specific RSS