Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Understanding Barriers to Mental Health Care for Recent War Veterans Through Photovoice
- Assessing the Robustness of the Relationship Between Entering Adulthood in a Recession and Narcissism
- Symptom severity, social supports, coping styles, and quality of life among individuals’ diagnosed with Meniere’s disease
- Community-Based Participatory Research Conceptual Model: Community Partner Consultation and Face Validity
- Mindcraft: a story of madness, murder and mental healing
Category Specific RSS