Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- A 14-year-old Ebola survivor speaks out
- ‘Conditional candour’ and ‘knowing me': an interpretive description study on patient preferences for physician behaviours during end-of-life communication
- What works in preventing and treating poor mental health in looked after children?
- Automatic Evidence Retrieval for Systematic Reviews
- The Walmart Way of Business: When Profits Go Up, Cut Health Care for 30,000 Employees
Category Specific RSS