Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Correlates of Overweight and Obesity Among Adolescents With Bipolar Disorder in the National Comorbidity Survey–Adolescent Supplement (NCS-A)
- Multidimensional Influences on Autism Symptom Measures: Implications for Use in Etiological Research
- Reduced Hemispheric Asymmetry of White Matter Microstructure in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Age-Based Differences in Task Switching Are Moderated by Executive Control Demands
- Health literacy of caregivers of adult care recipients: A systematic scoping review
Category Specific RSS