Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Navigating the challenges of digital health innovation: considerations and solutions in developing online and smartphone-application-based interventions for mental health disorders [Analysis]
- CustomNegotiations.org: A Free Resource for Creating Custom Negotiation Simulations
- Agrarian politics and land struggles in Northern Uganda
- The violence of (in)action: communities, climate and business-as-usual
- The Herb Block Foundation- Pathways Out of Poverty
Category Specific RSS