Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Social work research as a practice of transparency
- The Longitudinal Relationships Among Injunctive Norms and Hooking Up Attitudes and Behaviors in College Students
- Prevalence of use of non-prescription analgesics in the Norwegian HUNT3 population: Impact of gender, age, exercise and prescription of opioids
- The Sexual Abuse to Prison Pipeline: The Girls’ Story
- A Slack Lifeline for Drowning Homeowners: Democrats and the bankstas
Category Specific RSS