Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Bicultural, Youth Development Program for At-Risk Latino Families Enhances Overall Health, Teen Birth Control Use, and Family Communication
- A randomized controlled trial comparing Circle of Security Intervention and treatment as usual as interventions to increase attachment security in infants of mentally ill mothers: Study Protocol
- Most of 500,000 identity cards in Ireland issued to social welfare claimants
- Through Young Eyes: Meeting the Child Poverty Unit
- CANparent Trial Evaluation: Second Interim Report
Category Specific RSS