Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Converting a Freudian analysis into a Jungian one: obsession, addiction, and an answer from Job
- Which Is Worse – Government or Corporate Bureaucracy?
- Complex Technologies and Therapeutics Development for Mental Health Research and Practice (R43/R44)
- The double-bind of dependency’: early relationships in men with learning disabilities in secure settings
- Age and gender differences in the prevalence and patterns of multimorbidity in the older population
Category Specific RSS