Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Variations in coping stages for individuals with chronic kidney disease: Results from an exploratory study with patient navigators
- End of Life and palliative care: Thinking about the words we use
- The three factors of the psychoticism scale of SCL-90-R
- Treating Maladaptive Grief and Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms in Orphaned Children in Tanzania: Group-Based Trauma-Focused Cognitive–Behavioral Therapy
- The Cluster-Randomized BRIGHT Trial: Proactive Case Finding for Community-Dwelling Older Adults [Original Research]
Category Specific RSS