Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- In the parents¿ view: weight perception accuracy, disturbed eating patterns and mental health problems among young adolescents
- Leadership in the NHS: does the Emperor have any clothes?
- Anchor Selection Strategies for DIF Analysis: Review, Assessment, and New Approaches
- Non-Medical Prescription Stimulant Use in Graduate Students: Relationship With Academic Self-Efficacy and Psychological Variables
- Validating a Mentoring Relationship Quality Scale: Does Match Strength Predict Match Length?
Category Specific RSS