Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- The effects of a brief intervention to promote walking on Theory of Planned Behavior constructs: A cluster randomized controlled trial in general practice
- The Expanded Four Habits Model–A Teachable Consultation Model for Encounters with Patients in Emotional Distress
- Psychosis risk screening among secondary school students in Abeokuta, Nigeria: Validity of the Prodromal Questionnaire — Brief Version (PQ-B)
- Social skills training and computer-assisted cognitive remediation in schizophrenia
- Assessment and Management of Treatment-Refractory Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in Children
Category Specific RSS