Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Sociodemographic, clinical and organisational factors associated with delayed hospital discharges: a cross-sectional study
- Facilitating culture-centered communication between health care providers and veterans transitioning from military deployment to civilian life – Corrected Proof
- Alzheimer’s disease-related plaques in nondemented subjects – Corrected Proof
- Improving Contraceptive Choice: Fidelity of Implementation and the Gap Between Effectiveness and Efficacy
- GLBTIQ teachers in Australian education policy: protections, suspicions, and restrictions
Category Specific RSS