Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Reaching a UK consensus on art therapy for people with a diagnosis of a psychotic disorder using the Delphi method
- Family support policies and child outcomes: a realist-scoping review
- Flirtations: rhetoric and aesthetics this side of seduction
- Swedish Acceptance and Action Questionnaire (SAAQ): a psychometric evaluation
- Student Debt Spans Generations: Characteristics of Parents Who Borrow to Pay for Their Childrens College Education
Category Specific RSS