Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Prenatal exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and autistic symptoms in young children: another red herring?
- Combat health care providers and resiliency: Adaptive coping mechanisms during and after deployment.
- Daniel Pelka case: Coventry child protection hub opens
- The boycott begins: thousands of students stage classroom walkout over Beijing’s electoral reform plan
- ‘Improving the quality of serious case reviews’ through support and training: independent evaulation
Category Specific RSS