Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention: Implementation of a Multicomponent, Community-Wide Approach
- Potential Moderators of Racial Differences in Responses to Traumatic Events
- Alexithymia Predicts Posttraumatic Growth and Distress After Trauma
- Psychosocial Obstacles to Smoking Cessation Attempts Among Young Adult Sexual Minority Women Who Smoke
- On My Terms: Sharing a Story of Hypocrisy and Transformation
Category Specific RSS