Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Oscillating imbalances: responding to the existentials in major life transitions
- Two-Wave Dyadic Analysis of Marital Quality and Loneliness in Later Life: Results From the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing
- Child sexual exploitation ‘does happen in Cardiff – and we could be missing cases’
- Girls are twice as likely as boys to experience cyber-bullying
- Development and Validation of the Mathematical Resilience Scale
Category Specific RSS