Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Establishment of electric crematorium in Nepal: continuity, changes and challenges
- Comparing ICD-10 external cause codes for pedal cyclists with self-reported crash details
- Improving the Numerical Knowledge of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Benefits of Linear Board Games
- A holistic approach to women’s health in an ageing society
- Mottainai: a Japanese sense of anima mundi
Category Specific RSS