Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- The Impact of a Tiered Network on Hospital Choice
- Countering Naxalism with Development: Challenges of Social Justice and State Security
- Mental health and wellbeing of looked after children inquiry
- “Without Porn … I Wouldn’t Know Half the Things I Know Now”: A Qualitative Study of Pornography Use Among a Sample of Urban, Low-Income, Black and Hispanic Youth
- The personal is scientific: Women, gender, and the production of sexological knowledge in Germany and Austria, 1900–1931.
Category Specific RSS