Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Police Arrests in a Time of Uncertainty: The Impact of 287(g) on Arrests in a New Immigrant Gateway
- USAID-BENIN-680-14-00002-RFA Community Package of High-Impact Interventions Agency for International Development Benin USAID-Cotonou
- Thematic analysis of the effectiveness of an inpatient mindfulness group for adults with intellectual disabilities
- Schadenfreude starts young
- Family predictors of continuity and change in social and physical aggression from ages 9 to 18
Category Specific RSS