Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- What the New York Times Gets Wrong About the Davos Man
- Development and validation of brief scales to measure emotional and behavioural problems among Chinese adolescents
- The Economics of Child Abuse: A Study of San Francisco [California]
- Intervention IDEAs for Infants, Toddlers, Children, and Youth Impacted by Opioids
- LGBTQ and Heterosexual Adolescents’ Use of Indirect Forms of Aggression
Category Specific RSS