Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- The asymmetric behavioral homeostasis hypothesis: Unidirectional flexibility of fundamental motivational processes.
- Research note: The historiographical challenges of exploring Second World-Third World alliances in the international women’s movement
- Social finance in North America
- The Workgroup Emotional Climate Scale: Theoretical Development, Empirical Validation, and Relationship With Workgroup Effectiveness
- Community mental health teams for older people: variations in case mix and service receipt (I)
Category Specific RSS