Via Verde (“the green way”) is a 222-unit mixed-income and tenure housing development in the South Bronx area of New York City. The winner of the New Housing New York Legacy Project (NHNY) design competition, Via Verde is an incubator of sustainable design features that promote resource efficiency and a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. The LEED Gold-certified building includes many innovations in design and construction technology that offer important lessons for affordable housing developments across the country.
- Response inhibition to emotional faces in childhood obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Traumatic Life Events in Individuals with Hoarding Symptoms, Obsessive-Compulsive Symptoms, and Comorbid Obsessive-Compulsive and Hoarding Symptoms
- Vitamin D deficiency as a cause of chronic pain in the palliative medicine clinic: Two case reports
- Aspects of ‘physiognomic depiction’ in pictures: From macchia to microgenesis
- Preterm birth and maternal psychological health
Category Specific RSS