- Targeting young men of color for search and arrest during traffic stops: evidence from North Carolina, 2002–2013
- The ‘unwanteds’ and ‘non-compliants’: ‘unsupported mothers’ as ‘failures’ and agents in Australia’s migrant Holding Centres
- “The Vulnerable Have Entered a More Precarious State Than Ever”: Marc Lamont Hill on Neoliberalism’s “Nobodies”
- Dynamic testing of gifted and average-ability children’s analogy problem solving: Does executive functioning play a role?
- Hospitalizations for Endocarditis and Associated Health Care Costs Among Persons with Diagnosed Drug Dependence — North Carolina, 2010–2015
Category Specific RSS