US-90 remains underwater on September 5, 2017, in Houston, Texas. In a world where every day, we march inexorably deeper into a dangerous climate, where government regulation and global cooperation are our only hope for a livable future, the Reagan ethos is much more than an anachronism, it is a death sentence.
- Experiencing Shame: Collegiate Alcohol Abuse, Religiosity, and Spirituality
- As TANF Ages, Its Performance as a Safety Net and Work Program Worsens
- A Statistical Consideration Regarding the Threshold of the Psychopathy Checklist–Revised
- Prospective writing: Randomized controlled trial of an intervention for facilitating growth after adversity
- The sound of creek water under ice
Category Specific RSS