US-90 remains underwater on September 5, 2017, in Houston, Texas. In a world where every day, we march inexorably deeper into a dangerous climate, where government regulation and global cooperation are our only hope for a livable future, the Reagan ethos is much more than an anachronism, it is a death sentence.
- A crisis emerges: Lesbian health between breast cancer and HIV/AIDS
- DSM IV, DSM-5, and the Five-Factor Model: The Diagnosis of Personality Disorder With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Perceptions of staff and family of the quality of life of people with severe to profound intellectual disability
- The care burden and coping levels of chronic psychiatric patients’ caregivers
- Pain and pain assessment in people with intellectual disability: Issues and challenges in practice
Category Specific RSS