Parker a homeless man in Everett, WA. Social worker Staci McCole said they come across many cases where highly functioning residents were introduced to opiates or heroin. “So many of these people — somehow it’s taken a hold of them, and their lives now have forever changed,” she said.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS