Parker a homeless man in Everett, WA. Social worker Staci McCole said they come across many cases where highly functioning residents were introduced to opiates or heroin. “So many of these people — somehow it’s taken a hold of them, and their lives now have forever changed,” she said.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS