Several researchers now believe depression, one of the most common medical diagnoses in the U.S., might be one underlying cause that’s driving some patients to seek out prescription opioids and to use them improperly.
- Predictive Validity of Single-Item Motivational Measures for Emerging Adults in Substance-Use Disorder Treatment
- Neurobehavioural and cognitive development in infants born to mothers with eating disorders
- A randomised controlled trial to test the effect of promoting caregiver contingent talk on language development in infants from diverse socioeconomic status backgrounds
- Prevalence and correlates of depression in Canada: Findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
- Social Innovation in Latin America
Category Specific RSS