The reason our schools and bridges are decaying is clear: we’re spending next to nothing.
- A crisis emerges: Lesbian health between breast cancer and HIV/AIDS
- DSM IV, DSM-5, and the Five-Factor Model: The Diagnosis of Personality Disorder With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Perceptions of staff and family of the quality of life of people with severe to profound intellectual disability
- The care burden and coping levels of chronic psychiatric patients’ caregivers
- Pain and pain assessment in people with intellectual disability: Issues and challenges in practice
Category Specific RSS