The UK now ranks among the bottom 10 global performers in the arena of improving rights of the child, after it achieved the lowest-possible score across all six available indicators in the domain of Child Rights Environment (CRE), according to the KidsRights Index 2017.
- Intermodal Expressive Arts in Group Supervision
- Association of midlife lipids with 20-year cognitive change: A cohort study
- Knowledge-driven computational modeling in Alzheimer’s research: Current state and future trends
- A systematic integrated analysis of brain expression profiles reveals and other prioritized hub genes as important upstream regulators in Alzheimer’s disease
- Innovation in care for individuals with cognitive impairment: Can reimbursement policy spread best practices?
Category Specific RSS