Progressives must not let Trump become a great red cape in the hands of the ruling-class matadors. We charge, screaming “Down with Trump” while the owners plunge their weapons into our passing hides. We must learn to head for the masters who hold the swords and spears behind the cloak. Those masters are the same, whichever major party and personalities hold power in Washington. Resist Trump/Bannon we must, but we cannot afford obsession with Trump.
- Call For Chapter Proposals: Literature and Psychology: Writing, Trauma and The Self
- We dream typical themes every single night.
- Modelling Heterogeneous Preferences for Income Redistribution–An Application of Continuous and Discrete Distributions
- The Role of Perceived Burden and Social Support in Suicide and Depression
- Chronic cannabis use is associated with impaired fear extinction in humans.
Category Specific RSS