Ben Carson speaks during his Senate confirmation hearing to serve as Housing and Urban Development secretary. Public housing in the United States already faces a backlog of $26 billion in repairs, according to a 2010 report commissioned by HUD.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS