Ben Carson speaks during his Senate confirmation hearing to serve as Housing and Urban Development secretary. Public housing in the United States already faces a backlog of $26 billion in repairs, according to a 2010 report commissioned by HUD.
- The Unknown Vygotsky: On the Experience of a Literary Translation from Hebrew
- Predictors and pathways of language and motor development in four prospective cohorts of young children in Ghana, Malawi, and Burkina Faso
- Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction
- In the aftermath of disclosing child sexual abuse: consequences, needs, and wishes
- The Experience of Secrecy.
Category Specific RSS