A hospital social worker, aware that Arinola’s first son had been taken away at birth, met with her and her husband, Olalekan. “Mother is taking her medication and has not exhibited any signs of mental illness at this time,” the social worker reported. Above: Tobi’s first home.
- Experiencing Shame: Collegiate Alcohol Abuse, Religiosity, and Spirituality
- As TANF Ages, Its Performance as a Safety Net and Work Program Worsens
- A Statistical Consideration Regarding the Threshold of the Psychopathy Checklist–Revised
- Prospective writing: Randomized controlled trial of an intervention for facilitating growth after adversity
- The sound of creek water under ice
Category Specific RSS