“I was an animal in a cage with no open doors,” said Olga. Coming from Russia on a six-month tourist visa, Olga was detained for over a month in one of the UK’s most notorious detention centres in Bedfordshire. This is the same place where over a thousand activists descended on last Saturday 14 May.
- Intermodal Expressive Arts in Group Supervision
- Association of midlife lipids with 20-year cognitive change: A cohort study
- Knowledge-driven computational modeling in Alzheimer’s research: Current state and future trends
- A systematic integrated analysis of brain expression profiles reveals and other prioritized hub genes as important upstream regulators in Alzheimer’s disease
- Innovation in care for individuals with cognitive impairment: Can reimbursement policy spread best practices?
Category Specific RSS