“I was an animal in a cage with no open doors,” said Olga. Coming from Russia on a six-month tourist visa, Olga was detained for over a month in one of the UK’s most notorious detention centres in Bedfordshire. This is the same place where over a thousand activists descended on last Saturday 14 May.
- Predictive Validity of Single-Item Motivational Measures for Emerging Adults in Substance-Use Disorder Treatment
- Neurobehavioural and cognitive development in infants born to mothers with eating disorders
- A randomised controlled trial to test the effect of promoting caregiver contingent talk on language development in infants from diverse socioeconomic status backgrounds
- Prevalence and correlates of depression in Canada: Findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
- Social Innovation in Latin America
Category Specific RSS