Thirteen people, including, from left, Dr. Lazar Feygin, Dr. Paul McClung and Juan Cabezas, are accused of taking part in a scheme to defraud Medicare and Medicaid of millions of dollars, and illegally selling prescriptions for opioid painkillers.
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
- Disability, Voter Turnout, and Polling Place Accessibility*
Category Specific RSS