December 19, 1989: Students rallying in Wenceslas Square. | To resist radical evil is to endure a life that by the standards of the wider society is a failure. It is to defy injustice at the cost of your career, your reputation, your financial solvency and at times your life. It is to be a lifelong heretic. And, perhaps this is the most important point, it is to accept that the dominant culture, even the liberal elites, will push you to the margins and attempt to discredit not only what you do, but your character.
- A randomised controlled pilot trial evaluating feasibility and acceptability of a computer-based tool to identify and reduce harmful and hazardous drinking among adolescents with alcohol-related presentations in Canadian pediatric emergency departments
- Utilising social media to support HIV/STI prevention: evidence to inform a handbook for public health programme managers
- The Challenge of Treating Obesity and Overweight: Proceedings of a Workshop—in Brief
- A systematic review to identify and assess the effectiveness of alternatives for people over the age of 65 who are at risk of potentially avoidable hospital admission
- Combatting Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region – Department of Labor
Category Specific RSS