Again and again, Democrats expect demographics to hand them unearned election victories. Vapid centrist campaigns assume that coalitions of minorities and educated white professionals will rally around candidates just because there’s a D next to their names. Strategists target upscale suburban women—the proverbial soccer moms—as the key swing voters, and they lose elections that should have been won.
- Associations between sexual sensation seeking and AIDS-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviors among young men who have sex with men in China
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Disease: An Updated Systematic Review — Disposition of Comments
- Pharmacological and psychotherapeutic interventions for management of poststroke depression: A Bayesian network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Who Helps Single Mothers in Nairobi? The Role of Kin Support
- Social Work Assistant Professor Aimee Hilado talks about her new book
Category Specific RSS