In spite of ratcheted up forms of control—manifesting itself in everything from new laws aimed at limiting what NGOS can do, to persecution of lawyers, to the detention of the Feminist Five in 2015, to televised broadcasts of coerced “confessions” by human rights activists — protests continue.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS