Dr. Erlene Grise-Owens (above) said she was approached by social work faculty and students in Spring 2016. They were upset after one student said another showed a gun in a school parking lot, saying, “I’m tired of these people f___ing with me.” Grise-Owens said the Department Chair alerted all faculty in the social work school, except for three faculty members of color. She said she believes she was fired for speaking out about the flaws in the system that impact safety. AAUP Report > http://bit.ly/2qouoZj
- Intermodal Expressive Arts in Group Supervision
- Association of midlife lipids with 20-year cognitive change: A cohort study
- Knowledge-driven computational modeling in Alzheimer’s research: Current state and future trends
- A systematic integrated analysis of brain expression profiles reveals and other prioritized hub genes as important upstream regulators in Alzheimer’s disease
- Innovation in care for individuals with cognitive impairment: Can reimbursement policy spread best practices?
Category Specific RSS