Dr. Erlene Grise-Owens (above) said she was approached by social work faculty and students in Spring 2016. They were upset after one student said another showed a gun in a school parking lot, saying, “I’m tired of these people f___ing with me.” Grise-Owens said the Department Chair alerted all faculty in the social work school, except for three faculty members of color. She said she believes she was fired for speaking out about the flaws in the system that impact safety. AAUP Report > http://bit.ly/2qouoZj
- Predictive Validity of Single-Item Motivational Measures for Emerging Adults in Substance-Use Disorder Treatment
- Neurobehavioural and cognitive development in infants born to mothers with eating disorders
- A randomised controlled trial to test the effect of promoting caregiver contingent talk on language development in infants from diverse socioeconomic status backgrounds
- Prevalence and correlates of depression in Canada: Findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
- Social Innovation in Latin America
Category Specific RSS