Dr. Deinera Exner-Cortens, the researcher who led the study, said programs educating youth about healthy relationships and more screening for teen dating violence could help. “We want them to know they have a right to feel safe in their romantic and sexual relationships,” said Exner-Cortens, an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Social Work at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS