Dr. Deinera Exner-Cortens, the researcher who led the study, said programs educating youth about healthy relationships and more screening for teen dating violence could help. “We want them to know they have a right to feel safe in their romantic and sexual relationships,” said Exner-Cortens, an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Social Work at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada.
- The development and correlates of gender role attitudes in African American youth
- Impact of Post Discharge Contact by Health Care Team
- The Inkblots: Hermann Rorschach, His Iconic Test, and the Power of Seeing
- UK: Education in 1911 (podcast)
- What’s the Matter With Iowa? Dark News From Red-State America
Category Specific RSS