The research also shows, they note, that massive oil companies have disproportionately contributed to rising sea levels and soaring levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide while deceiving the public about the costs of their business practices.
- Study With The Best – Religion and Spirituality through the CUNY lens
- Can Socioeconomic Diversity Plans Produce Racial Diversity in K-12 Schools?
- Senate Plan Would Raise Taxes on the Poor, a Report Says
- Meditative Training Improves Undergraduate Executive Functioning
- Multilevel Comparisons of Hospital Discharge among Older Adults with a Fall-Related Hospitalization
Category Specific RSS