Spain, which consistently figures very high in world retail theft rankings, has proved fertile ground for such protests. This may be explained, in part, by its relatively lenient criminal justice system, which does not consider shoplifting and similar thefts to be a crime if the stolen goods are valued at less than €400. For instance, more than a decade ago, a shoplifting movement called YoMango – Spanish slang for “I swipe”, and a pun on the popular fashion chain initially targeted by the thieves – emerged as a way of undermining consumerist culture.
- Grief, loss, and separation: Experiences of birth children of foster carers
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
Category Specific RSS