The £23m cost of setting up a national assessment and accreditation system (NAAS) would be better spent on frontline social work and early help services, the Association of Directors of Children’s Services said.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS