Her many accomplishments as an educator, leader, and author span more than 40 years. Her service and innovative leadership have led to numerous personal and professional accolades, including being named the 2016 George Goodman and Ruth P. Brudney Mental Health America Social Worker of the Year, an award that recognizes an individual, nationwide, who has made significant contributions to the care and treatment of people with mental illnesses.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS