Her many accomplishments as an educator, leader, and author span more than 40 years. Her service and innovative leadership have led to numerous personal and professional accolades, including being named the 2016 George Goodman and Ruth P. Brudney Mental Health America Social Worker of the Year, an award that recognizes an individual, nationwide, who has made significant contributions to the care and treatment of people with mental illnesses.
- Grief, loss, and separation: Experiences of birth children of foster carers
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
Category Specific RSS