Residents of the small Tuscan village of Monticchiello prepare an annual play about the previous year of town life. . . . Afterward, we watch the serene Cresti calmly eating gelato in a café, wryly watching tourists absorbed not with Tuscany or gelato, but with their phones. The sense of what we’re losing as we plow into a techno-commercial future couldn’t be clearer.
- Study With The Best – Religion and Spirituality through the CUNY lens
- Can Socioeconomic Diversity Plans Produce Racial Diversity in K-12 Schools?
- Senate Plan Would Raise Taxes on the Poor, a Report Says
- Meditative Training Improves Undergraduate Executive Functioning
- Multilevel Comparisons of Hospital Discharge among Older Adults with a Fall-Related Hospitalization
Category Specific RSS