Residents of the small Tuscan village of Monticchiello prepare an annual play about the previous year of town life. . . . Afterward, we watch the serene Cresti calmly eating gelato in a café, wryly watching tourists absorbed not with Tuscany or gelato, but with their phones. The sense of what we’re losing as we plow into a techno-commercial future couldn’t be clearer.
- Experiencing Shame: Collegiate Alcohol Abuse, Religiosity, and Spirituality
- As TANF Ages, Its Performance as a Safety Net and Work Program Worsens
- A Statistical Consideration Regarding the Threshold of the Psychopathy Checklist–Revised
- Prospective writing: Randomized controlled trial of an intervention for facilitating growth after adversity
- The sound of creek water under ice
Category Specific RSS