The HRC joined the ACLU of South Dakota in calling out South Dakota Governor Dennis Daugaard for signing into law Senate Bill (SB) 149 — discriminatory legislation targeting LGBTQ people and other minorities. SB 149 enshrines taxpayer-funded discrimination into state law by allowing state-funded adoption and foster care agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ youth in their care and to reject qualified prospective LGBTQ adoptive or foster parents based on the agency’s purported religious beliefs.
- Predictors and pathways of language and motor development in four prospective cohorts of young children in Ghana, Malawi, and Burkina Faso
- Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction
- In the aftermath of disclosing child sexual abuse: consequences, needs, and wishes
- The Experience of Secrecy.
- A causality algorithm to guide diagnosis and treatment of catatonia due to autoimmune conditions in children and adolescents
Category Specific RSS