Almost 300,000 Rohingya have fled to Bangladesh in the past two and a half weeks following a rapid and alarming escalation of violence in northern Rakhine State, Myanmar, since August 25, including disturbing reports of hundreds of people, including children, being killed.
- Experiencing Shame: Collegiate Alcohol Abuse, Religiosity, and Spirituality
- As TANF Ages, Its Performance as a Safety Net and Work Program Worsens
- A Statistical Consideration Regarding the Threshold of the Psychopathy Checklist–Revised
- Prospective writing: Randomized controlled trial of an intervention for facilitating growth after adversity
- The sound of creek water under ice
Category Specific RSS