team of researchers from the Netherlands, the UK, the USA and Hong Kong report that people who use profanity are less likely to be associated with lying and deception.
- Call For Chapter Proposals: Literature and Psychology: Writing, Trauma and The Self
- We dream typical themes every single night.
- Modelling Heterogeneous Preferences for Income Redistribution–An Application of Continuous and Discrete Distributions
- The Role of Perceived Burden and Social Support in Suicide and Depression
- Chronic cannabis use is associated with impaired fear extinction in humans.
Category Specific RSS