The dismissals target the best academics in Turkey and aim to liquidate universities as such and replace them with something along the lines of submissive high schools. I believe this process can be defined as ‘academocide’. Since the 15 July 2016 coup attempt, about which information remains largely obscure, the government has gradually dismissed more than 5,000 academics, among more than 100,000 public employees, on charges of belonging to or being affiliated with the Gülenist or other loosely defined terrorist organisations.
- Associations between sexual sensation seeking and AIDS-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviors among young men who have sex with men in China
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Disease: An Updated Systematic Review — Disposition of Comments
- Pharmacological and psychotherapeutic interventions for management of poststroke depression: A Bayesian network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Who Helps Single Mothers in Nairobi? The Role of Kin Support
- Social Work Assistant Professor Aimee Hilado talks about her new book
Category Specific RSS