In a week in which 330 more academics were purged from Turkish universities, dismissed academics have provided University World News with testimony of being subjected to indefinite arbitrary detention without access to a lawyer; dismissed with their passport and credit cards blocked and prevented from working in academia at home or abroad and denied a pension; or subjected to mob violence and threats of a lynching.
- The relationship between the behavior problems and motor skills of students with intellectual disability
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Risk creating and risk reducing: Community perceptions of supervised consumption facilities for illicit drug use
- Automatic affective-motivational regulation processes underlying supportive dyadic coping: the role of increased implicit positive attitudes toward communal goals in response to a stressed relationship partner
- ‘It takes me into another dimension’: an evaluation of mental health-themed exhibitions in outdoor urban areas
Category Specific RSS