Jeanne Allen, founder and CEO of the Center For Education Reform, told The Intercept that after helping students in short-term emergency settings, reformers “should be thinking about how to recreate the public education system in Puerto Rico.” Allen, who was involved in the New Orleans school reform efforts, says charter operators across the country, as well as virtual education providers, should be thinking about how they can get involved in Puerto Rico’s post-Maria landscape.
- Coming In: Queer Narratives of Sexual Self-Discovery
- A Taste for Brown Sugar: Black Women in Pornography.
- BASW speaks out over recent ‘naming and shaming’ of social workers
- Can we keep it simple? Using the BARR-2002R with a community-based sex offender sample
- Learning from Others: English proposals for early years education and care reform and policy transfer from France and the Netherlands, 2010–15
Category Specific RSS