The tipster, Katie Huenke, a now-retired supervisor over district social workers, testified at Ey’s hearing that she had noticed attendance records used in truancy cases were disappearing before cases went to trial, a phenomenon that escalated toward the end of the 2010-11 school year. It caused truancy cases to be dismissed.
- Predictive Validity of Single-Item Motivational Measures for Emerging Adults in Substance-Use Disorder Treatment
- Neurobehavioural and cognitive development in infants born to mothers with eating disorders
- A randomised controlled trial to test the effect of promoting caregiver contingent talk on language development in infants from diverse socioeconomic status backgrounds
- Prevalence and correlates of depression in Canada: Findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
- Social Innovation in Latin America
Category Specific RSS