The tipster, Katie Huenke, a now-retired supervisor over district social workers, testified at Ey’s hearing that she had noticed attendance records used in truancy cases were disappearing before cases went to trial, a phenomenon that escalated toward the end of the 2010-11 school year. It caused truancy cases to be dismissed.
- Intermodal Expressive Arts in Group Supervision
- Association of midlife lipids with 20-year cognitive change: A cohort study
- Knowledge-driven computational modeling in Alzheimer’s research: Current state and future trends
- A systematic integrated analysis of brain expression profiles reveals and other prioritized hub genes as important upstream regulators in Alzheimer’s disease
- Innovation in care for individuals with cognitive impairment: Can reimbursement policy spread best practices?
Category Specific RSS