When de Blasio was doing his weekly radio spot on the Brian Lehrer show on April 7, he was asked about CPE1 and replied, “It is a school with a very powerful history. We have a lot of things to resolve… this is unusually strong reaction of parents… I want to understand better what the concerns are.” In fact, the de Blasio administration has been aware of the situation for over a year and done nothing. And this isn’t the only situation in which the city’s supposedly progressive mayor has stood behind an abusive principal.
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
- Disability, Voter Turnout, and Polling Place Accessibility*
Category Specific RSS