While opioids are now prominent in the national cross hairs, they are only one of many drug-related problems associated with pain management. In fact, opioids aside, the vast majority of medical difficulties pain patients encounter result from the use and abuse of pain-reducing medications that are sold over the counter.
- Experiencing Shame: Collegiate Alcohol Abuse, Religiosity, and Spirituality
- As TANF Ages, Its Performance as a Safety Net and Work Program Worsens
- A Statistical Consideration Regarding the Threshold of the Psychopathy Checklist–Revised
- Prospective writing: Randomized controlled trial of an intervention for facilitating growth after adversity
- The sound of creek water under ice
Category Specific RSS