While opioids are now prominent in the national cross hairs, they are only one of many drug-related problems associated with pain management. In fact, opioids aside, the vast majority of medical difficulties pain patients encounter result from the use and abuse of pain-reducing medications that are sold over the counter.
- Study With The Best – Religion and Spirituality through the CUNY lens
- Can Socioeconomic Diversity Plans Produce Racial Diversity in K-12 Schools?
- Senate Plan Would Raise Taxes on the Poor, a Report Says
- Meditative Training Improves Undergraduate Executive Functioning
- Multilevel Comparisons of Hospital Discharge among Older Adults with a Fall-Related Hospitalization
Category Specific RSS