Children’s aid took Nathalie (not her real name) away from her drug-addicted mother and placed her with her absentee father, but Nathalie ran away. “I didn’t feel loved. I didn’t feel OK with myself.” She turned to sex work at 14.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS