Children’s aid took Nathalie (not her real name) away from her drug-addicted mother and placed her with her absentee father, but Nathalie ran away. “I didn’t feel loved. I didn’t feel OK with myself.” She turned to sex work at 14.
- Grief, loss, and separation: Experiences of birth children of foster carers
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
Category Specific RSS