Campaigners are now using the word “femicide”. According to the NGO Mujeres de la Matria Latinoamericana (“women of the Latin American motherland”), in 2016 there were a record 322 gender-based murders, and since the start of 2017 the historic average of one woman killed every 30 hours has jumped to one every 18.
- The removal of type 2 polio vaccine from Uganda’s routine immunization program: lessons learned from an independent validation committee
- Evaluation of a collaborative project to develop sustainable healthcare education in eight UK medical schools
- Temporal change to self-rated health in the Swiss population from 1997 to 2012: the roles of age, gender, and education
- New episode of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia: an emerging public health threat
- Public sentiment and discourse about Zika virus on Instagram
Category Specific RSS