Campaigners are now using the word “femicide”. According to the NGO Mujeres de la Matria Latinoamericana (“women of the Latin American motherland”), in 2016 there were a record 322 gender-based murders, and since the start of 2017 the historic average of one woman killed every 30 hours has jumped to one every 18.
- Borders, Fences, and Limits—Protecting Austria From Refugees: Metadiscursive Negotiation of Meaning in the Current Refugee Crisis
- Constructing the ‘undeserving poor’
- Access to treatment for opioid use disorders: Medical student preparation
- Accountable Care Around the World: Lessons and Policy Implications for the U.S.
- Notice of Update to Application Forms Package for PA-17-225 “Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care (R01)
Category Specific RSS