Campaigners are now using the word “femicide”. According to the NGO Mujeres de la Matria Latinoamericana (“women of the Latin American motherland”), in 2016 there were a record 322 gender-based murders, and since the start of 2017 the historic average of one woman killed every 30 hours has jumped to one every 18.
- Telling and assent: Parents’ attitudes towards children’s participation in a birth cohort study
- A pilot randomised controlled trial comparing antipsychotic medication, to cognitive behavioural therapy to a combination of both in people with psychosis: rationale, study design and baseline data of the COMPARE trial
- Multiple possible inaccuracies cast doubt on a recent report suggesting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors to be toxic and ineffective
- Irish International Immigrant Center Sees Spike in Clients During 2017
- Social Science Research Council International Dissertation Research Fellowship 2017, USA
Category Specific RSS