In the last week, one person has taken their own life and two others have attempted suicide in La Loche. Young people taking their own lives in northern Saskatchewan is not a new issue. This past fall six young girls died by suicide in the province’s north.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS