Shingles is hardly a minor menace. “A million cases occur in the United States each and every year,” Dr. Schaffner said. “If you’re fortunate enough to reach your 80th birthday, you stand a one-in-three to one-in-two chance of shingles.”
- Coming In: Queer Narratives of Sexual Self-Discovery
- A Taste for Brown Sugar: Black Women in Pornography.
- BASW speaks out over recent ‘naming and shaming’ of social workers
- Can we keep it simple? Using the BARR-2002R with a community-based sex offender sample
- Learning from Others: English proposals for early years education and care reform and policy transfer from France and the Netherlands, 2010–15
Category Specific RSS