Taipei City (above). Taipei City Social Workers’ Union president Lin Tsung-han (林宗翰) said that many social work openings take half a year to fill because of poor working conditions and low salaries, which are often just NT$25,000 per month.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS