Taipei City (above). Taipei City Social Workers’ Union president Lin Tsung-han (林宗翰) said that many social work openings take half a year to fill because of poor working conditions and low salaries, which are often just NT$25,000 per month.
- The Unknown Vygotsky: On the Experience of a Literary Translation from Hebrew
- Predictors and pathways of language and motor development in four prospective cohorts of young children in Ghana, Malawi, and Burkina Faso
- Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction
- In the aftermath of disclosing child sexual abuse: consequences, needs, and wishes
- The Experience of Secrecy.
Category Specific RSS