The first national guidelines for diagnosing autism were released for public consultation last week. The report by research group Autism CRC was commissioned and funded by the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in October 2016.
- Study With The Best – Religion and Spirituality through the CUNY lens
- Can Socioeconomic Diversity Plans Produce Racial Diversity in K-12 Schools?
- Senate Plan Would Raise Taxes on the Poor, a Report Says
- Meditative Training Improves Undergraduate Executive Functioning
- Multilevel Comparisons of Hospital Discharge among Older Adults with a Fall-Related Hospitalization
Category Specific RSS