CDC’s NCHHSTP AtlasPlus is an online resource which can be used by policy makers, prevention staff, government personnel, and the general public. This online tool allows users to create customized tables, maps, and other graphics with the most current CDC surveillance data on HIV, viral hepatitis, STDs and TB.
- The relationship between the behavior problems and motor skills of students with intellectual disability
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Risk creating and risk reducing: Community perceptions of supervised consumption facilities for illicit drug use
- Automatic affective-motivational regulation processes underlying supportive dyadic coping: the role of increased implicit positive attitudes toward communal goals in response to a stressed relationship partner
- ‘It takes me into another dimension’: an evaluation of mental health-themed exhibitions in outdoor urban areas
Category Specific RSS