Ten years ago, Magdolna Rózsa (above) was working in a posh beauty salon in Brussels opposite the European Parliament, styling the rich and famous. Today, she’s a social worker in Budapest’s District XIV ministering to the not-so-rich and even less famous.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS