“Having someone to talk to about your children is essential for maintaining positive parent-child relationships,” says Dr. Melissa Lippold, an Assistant Professor of Social Work at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and lead author of the study.
- Soldier swaps army life for social work
- Psychometric properties of the PACT Scale and relations with symptoms of PTSD.
- Childhood cognitive ability and physical activity in young adulthood.
- Studying University as Social Systems Using the Viable System Model: mApp and Semantic Web Technologies at the Industrial University of Santander
- Teaching Reframes in a Master’s Level Marriage and Family Therapist Program
Category Specific RSS