The OUT MetroWest Board of Directors announced that Sawyer Bethel was named the interim executive director. A member of the Board since 2015 and a partner in the organization’s work since 2013, Bethel is committed to LGBTQ youth and the greater community.
- The removal of type 2 polio vaccine from Uganda’s routine immunization program: lessons learned from an independent validation committee
- Evaluation of a collaborative project to develop sustainable healthcare education in eight UK medical schools
- Temporal change to self-rated health in the Swiss population from 1997 to 2012: the roles of age, gender, and education
- New episode of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia: an emerging public health threat
- Public sentiment and discourse about Zika virus on Instagram
Category Specific RSS