In both Sydney and Melbourne, our research shows more funding goes to moderately disadvantaged areas, on average, than to more advantaged areas. In Sydney, however, government spending in the most disadvantaged suburbs was very low compared to Melbourne.
- Medicaid Payment and Delivery System Reform: Early Insights from 10 Medicaid Expansion States
- Knowledge and the study of education: An international exploration
- Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- CMS Will Let States Cut Medicaid for People Who Can’t Work
- Impact of extremely low-birth-weight status on risk and resilience for depression and anxiety in adulthood
Category Specific RSS