Trump is putting the NLRB in the position to undo a number of important Obama-era labor decisions. His NLRB could potentially reverse rulings that made it easier for small groups of workers to unionize, established grad students as employees, put charter school employees under NLRB jurisdiction, and held parent companies jointly liable for with franchise operators who break labor laws.
- Soldier swaps army life for social work
- Psychometric properties of the PACT Scale and relations with symptoms of PTSD.
- Childhood cognitive ability and physical activity in young adulthood.
- Studying University as Social Systems Using the Viable System Model: mApp and Semantic Web Technologies at the Industrial University of Santander
- Teaching Reframes in a Master’s Level Marriage and Family Therapist Program
Category Specific RSS