“In the nearly 50 years since Stonewall, same-sex marriage went from being a pipe dream to a legal quagmire to reality — and it may be one of the most profound changes to social policy in recent history,” said lead author Jayn Goldsen, research study supervisor in the UW School of Social Work.
- Grief, loss, and separation: Experiences of birth children of foster carers
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
Category Specific RSS