“In the nearly 50 years since Stonewall, same-sex marriage went from being a pipe dream to a legal quagmire to reality — and it may be one of the most profound changes to social policy in recent history,” said lead author Jayn Goldsen, research study supervisor in the UW School of Social Work.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS