“This sort of practice may be common in the corporate world but it is extremely rare in universities,” he said. “They have broken an unspoken moral contract that it isn’t going to act like a corporate firm. It is going to change the tone very markedly. Manchester University never used to be a business.”
- Predictive Validity of Single-Item Motivational Measures for Emerging Adults in Substance-Use Disorder Treatment
- Neurobehavioural and cognitive development in infants born to mothers with eating disorders
- A randomised controlled trial to test the effect of promoting caregiver contingent talk on language development in infants from diverse socioeconomic status backgrounds
- Prevalence and correlates of depression in Canada: Findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
- Social Innovation in Latin America
Category Specific RSS